Finally, Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is going to upload ANM Admit card. The Admit card is for Regular and Backlog Post of ANM Under Advt No. 01-02/2019. All applied students can download the Admit Card from the official website. However, the direct link is available on Sarkari Result as well as on this page.
JSSC main objective is to recruit eligible candidates for Jharkhand govt. Every year JSSC conducts many exams for fulfilling vacant post. This year commission is going to hire 1985 ANM. In which 1698 posts are reserved for Regular while rest 287 is reserve for Backlog.
JSSC ANM Important Dates
|Health Department ANM Regular / Backlog Admit Card 2019|
|Name of Commission||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam date||November 2019 Expected|
|Last Date of Exam Fee||13-Oct-19|
|Total Number of Regular Posts||1698 Posts|
|Download Admit Card||Admit Card|
Online application for JSSC ANM starts on 05-09-2019. The last date to submit the document on the official website is 04-10-2019. After 25 days of the last date, JSSC will confirm the exam date. Therefore daily visit this page for the exam date.
The General, OBC category & SC-ST students have paid RS. 1200 & RS. 300 respectively for ANM exam. The tentative date for the exam is 05-11-2019. Hence it is not the official date.
JSSC ANM Admit Card 2019
JSSC ANM Admit CARD is one of the essential documents for the exam. Without Admit card, no one can enter the ANM exam hall. Download Admit card from this page as soon as possible. Otherwise, you can’t appear in ANM exam 2019. Generally, at the last moment, the official website gets crash.
At the Admit card commission give all useful information regarding ANM exam 2019. Using the Admit card students can know about exam center including, exam duration, exact time, Roll number.
Jssc.nic.in is the only official website for downloading ANM Admit card. Sarkari Result website we provide direct download link after the official announcement.
On the official website, the Jharkhand government share all new state-level job notification. From this site, students can get Admit card, Result & latest news.
How To Download ANM Admit Card?
- To download the Admit card students have first to visit Jssc.nic.in
- In the first place of the site, you will see ANM Admit card link 2019.
- Afterward click on the link, eventually enter your registration number along with the date of birth.
- Now Admit card will appear on your display, download the Card.
- Take a print out of your admit card & check all details carefully.
ANM Admit Card On Sarkari Result
- Sarkari Result website is India’s no.1 job portal. Students can also download Admit card using Sarkari Result.
- First of all, visit the Sarkari Result website.
- In the left side of the home page, you will see Admit card section.
- Under Admit card section, ANM 2019 link is available.
- Click on the link, and the link will redirect to the official website.
- If you forget your registration number, then you can use your name together with your date of birth to download the Admit card.
JSSC ANM Admit Card 2019 FAQs
What is the full form of JSSC ANM?
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is the full form of JSSC while ANM stands for Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery.
Can you tell me the last date of Online Apply?
The last date of online apply is Oct 04, 2019.
What is the official website of JSSC ANM?
The Jharkhand Commission’s website is the official portal for ANM which is jssc.nic.in.
Can I download admit card without Registration number?
This time the commission may provide download admit card Name-Wise; however, you should wait for the official announcement.
Can I apply if I am a graduate of Arts?
No, you cannot apply, only Medical Education Certificates require for the ANM.