Migrants & workers who are trapped in Punjab can return back their home or go to their Home by register online at www.covidhelp.punjab.gov.in. Also, citizens of Punjab who stuck in other states of India can apply online for return home at the COVID help Punjab website i.e Covidhelp.pubjab.gov.in.
The Central govt has started Shramik Special Trains. Those who want to book a ticket on the train have to register at their state’s COVID 19 website or contact Nodal officer. For example if you wish to return punjab then you have to register on Covidhelp.punjab.gov.in. Afterwards you will be notify your journey time by authority about your train, bus.
|COVID Help Punjab Portal Overview|
|Name of Government||Government of Punjab, India|
|Helpline numbers||Download From Here|
|Application form||Apply Online Here|
|Website||HTTP CovidHelp Punjab Gov in|
The state govt has open online registration of People who want to go to their home states from Punjab. Anyone who wants to go from Punjab is required to register by filling up the online form at the official website. The govt has also appeal to their state people that if who want to come back to Punjab after the lockdown ended have to provide information through filling a registration form at the portal (COVID Help Punjab GOV In). There are two links provides one for Go OUT – http://covidhelp.punjab.gov.in/PunjabOutRegistration.aspx and another for Return Bank http://www.covidhelp.punjab.gov.in/PunjabInRegistrationTermsAndConditions.aspx as well as http://www.covidhelp.punjab.gov.in/PunjabInRegistration.aspx.
Punjab Government has announced to bring back the migrants of Punjab state stranded in other states and send interested worker & migrant worker of other states after the completion of lockdown. Those who wish to return back to the state or leave Punjab can register on the online portal. The application link is also shared on this page.
Punjab migrant registration is started from 30 April 2020. So if you want to come back to the state or want to go back to your home state from Punjab then apply online as soon as possible at the COVID Help Punjab website.
How to Punjab Migrant Workers Return Registration?
Those who wish to travel back to the state by any mean of transport (air, road, train) after lockdown can do so. For that, they have to register by submitting an application form at Covidhelp.punjab.gov.in. First, we will learn how to apply online registration form for return Punjab.
- First of all, Visit the COVID Help Punjab Portal i.e www.covidhelp.punjab.gov.in.
- In the right side of the website’s home page you will see this link- FILL UP REGISTRATION FORM TO COME BACK TO PUNJAB.
- Click on the link then read state govt instruction carefully.
- Now click on proceed button, Online registration form will visible on your screen.
- Fill the form with accurate details and click on the submit button.
- People who want to go to their home states from Punjab
Fill online form
Other State Migrant Registration
Migrant & workers who are trapped in Punjab due to coronavirus pandemic lockdown can now return their home with the help of state govt. Those people who wish to go their home after lockdown is over have to apply online at COVID Help Punjab Portal. Follow the steps to online registration to return your home from Punjab.
- You have to first visit the same website – Covidhelp.punjab.gov.in.
- But this time you have to click on FILL UP REGISTRATION FORM TO GO FROM PUNJAB.
- The afterwards online registration form will visible on your display.
- Fill the form with accurate details and provide your travelling details.
- After filling the online form you are advised to take a print out of your form for future reference.
Information to be furnished At Online Form
At the time of registration, one has to fill the following details-
- Registration by
- Category of traveller
- Name of traveller
- State Name
- Mobile No.
- Aadhaar No.
- Present Location (Outside Odisha)- State, district, city
- Number of a family member wishing to return
- Family member details
- Address in Punjab (Only for Punjab’s Citizens)
- Address in other states (Outsider)
Download All Helpline numbers
Migrants Registration Important FAQs
I am a citizen of Punjab and trapped in Mumbai how I come back to Punjab?
If you want to come back Punjab then you have to first register on www.covidhelp.punjab.gov.in. Afterwards, Punjab govt will help you to come back.
I am from Bihar and want to go back Bihar what is the procedure to go back from Punjab?
As we know that State govt has also opened an online registration form for outsiders. Those who wish to go back their home form Punjab have to give details on COVID Help Punjab Portal.
What is the official website for migrant registration of Punjab?
www.covidhelp.punjab.gov.in is the official website of migrant registration.