As per the official statement, Bihar State Madarsa Education Board (BSMEB) science teacher online application will start from 19 Sept 2019. The last date for fill form is 19 Oct 2019. Students can visit the official website bsmeb.org for more information.
Above all on the official website, interest candidates can check science teacher recruitment details. BSMEB will take an exam for 3381 science teacher post. Accordingly, the chairperson of Bsmeb Abdul Qaiyum Ansari for each Madarsa 3 science teacher will recruit.
- BSMEB Science Teacher Recruitment 2019
- How To Apply For Bihar Madarsa Science Teacher?
- BSMEB Teacher Vacancy FAQs
- How many vacancies available in this notice of BSMEB?
- Can Hindu students apply for these posts?
- When online form commence?
- How to apply online for BSMEB?
- What is the application fee for these jobs?
- What is the last date of Apply?
BSMEB Science Teacher Recruitment 2019
After online application board, students have to submit a bank draft to the name of BSMEB board. Afterwards applied students can appear for science teacher job exam.
|Bihar Madarsa Teacher Recruitment|
|Name of Board||BSMEB|
|Apply Online Link||Click here|
BSMEB also confirmed that all exam process would complete within two months. In Bihar total, 1128 Madarsa is running by government. The number of Science teacher is lower then Urdu teacher in Madarsa. Consequently, the board has decided to increase this number.
This job is Particularly for students who have an interest in science. Qualification and age limitation criteria have mentioned in the official notification. Therefore you have to wait for official information.
The salary of a science teacher in Madarsa is Rs. 25000 per month Including money intensives. However, the pay is not confirmed by the board. Bihar Madarsa board headquarters is situated in Patna.
How To Apply For Bihar Madarsa Science Teacher?
- To begin with, you have to visit BSMEB official website.
- Afterwards, click on the Madarsa Science Teacher Link.
- Now registration form will appear.
- Full the form together with upload documents.
- Re-check form and click on Submit button.
BSMEB Teacher Vacancy FAQs
How many vacancies available in this notice of BSMEB?
There is a total of 3300 posts available for this teacher Jobs.
Can Hindu students apply for these posts?
According to notice, there no information about it. However, we are trying to contact the Board to get complete details.
When online form commence?
The commencing date of online application is 19 Sept.
How to apply online for BSMEB?
There are many ways to apply online. However, you can simply login in two www.bsmeb.org and start filling the form.
What is the application fee for these jobs?
According to the notice, it is around Rs.2000. You have to deposit money directly to the bank account of the Board.
What is the last date of Apply?
The last date applies 31 Aug 2019.