6 Best practices to complete the online admission
- Take online visual tour of the application.
- Be ready with all the required documents mentioned in the list in relevant section. (e.g. If you are an applicant, visit the section ‘Applicants and Parents’ for the list)
- Remember or make a note of your school area, status (e.g. fresher), board and seat number. You have to enter it in the online application.
- Give your correct mobile number.
- Read and follow all the screen instructions carefully.
- Promptly contact school or guidance centre for any help, read FAQs.
What last year applicants said...?
- This year's software is realy good.Form filing work is almost finished easily.Credit
goes to core committee,officers and MKCL.Well begun is half done.Congratulation.
- Congrats to you and your team. Our lists are all accurate and to our satisfaction.
Thanks for the support.
- Sir/ Madam,You have developed a very beautiful site.Very Good work.Don't get hampered
by adverse comments.Once again congrats.
- Thank you sir,for your Prompt reply.
- Thanking you for providing such messaging facility.I will go to my school for changes.Once
again Thanking You.
- Congratulations! The software is very well developed. Thanks for sparing us from
the chaos and confusion of last year