Phases and steps
Phase-I (Application Form)
- Purchase information booklet from school / guidance center
- Read it carefully before filling sample form
- Find Login ID and Password in the booklet
- Visit your school to understand the procedure
- Visit the website http://fyjc.org.in/mumbai
- Log in using ‘login ID’ and ‘password’ given in information booklet for first login.
- Change the password, and keep in your mind for your next logins
- Add security questions, keep the answers in your mind
- Take printout of all credentials
- Follow screen instructions and proceed with the online application step by step
- Confirm your application form.
- Applicants with any grievance or correction in data, Get the form and documents approved from school or guidance center
- Applicants other than open category or open category applicants claiming any reservation, get the form and documents approved from school or guidance center
Phase II Option Form
- Add your stream wise options for colleges in the ‘Option Form’.
- Check and confirm your ‘Option Form
Phase III Admission Process
- After declaration of result, first merit list published.
- If you are allocated a college, secure your admission in allocated college.
- You will get a betterment chance only ones in any oen of the successive rounds and remain in online admission process.
- If you are not allocated a college in the first merit list, wait for next merit list.
- If you are allocated a college but you do not secure admission, You will be out of Process.
- Second merit list published.
- If you are allocated better college in betterment round then Cancel admission from previous college and take admission in the new college.